Feel Proud to Practice & Follow Ayurveda for overall healthcare & treatment.
At Aryagram we are always open to get new talent on board who firmly believe in the philosophy & Principles of Ayurveda and willing to serve humankind.
Currently Aryagram has openings for below profiles;
a. Panchkarma Technician:
- Candidate who are willing to work for Panchkarma treatments.
- Candidates having experience of Panchkarma OR Spa, body massage, etc.
- Candidates with Diploma in Panchkarma Chikitsa will be given priority.
- Male and female both can apply.
b. Nursing Staff:
- Minimum preiting for youdegree pass male/female
- Candidates below 40 years with a degree/ diploma in Ayurveda Panchkarma therapies,
- With perceived potential as per formal assessment undertaken at Ayurveda Hospital to fulfil patient care objectives.
- Some experience preferable but not mandatory
- Patient care
- Nursing care aligned to the requirements of the NABH standard for Ayurveda hospitals
- Preparation of treatment medicines
- Procurement of raw drugs as instructed by the PiC/HCG
- Ensuring proper storage of raw drugs and consumables
- Maintaining hygiene standards of the medicine preparation room
- Maintaining adequate stocks at nursing station of treatment consumables such as kora cloth, towels and treatment accessories
- Keeping all the treatment accessories in good condition
Maintenance of treatment rooms – cleanliness, hygiene, etc.
- Maintaining all things as per the treatment room checklist
- Treatment records like Atura Treatment Log, Summary of treatments, Sushrushaka patrika and Medicine delivery charts, etc.
- Stock register
c. Ayurvedic Pharmacists [Vacancy- 3]
- Diploma in Pharmacy/D.Pharma. (Ay.) From recognized University /institution
- 2 years of experience in recognized Ayurvedic Hospital or B.Pharma. (Ay.)